Saturday, June 03, 2017

Energy bars πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

I love healthy snacks that you can bring with you where ever you go, to work, to picnic, while traveling, going to a park. These bars are very good for your kids too, like a snack in the middle of day. They are like false chocolate 😊 


And very easy to made. I pack two of these to my husband for work, every morning. He really likes it. Here is the ingredients:


  • 1 1/2 cup of dates
  • 1 1/2 cup of nuts (what ever you like)
  • 1/4 cup of pure cocoa
  • 1/4 cup of nut butter ( peanut or almond)
  • If you want you may add some honey, depends how sweet you like it to be!
  • some cocoa or coconut, or more nuts for the coat
First grind the dates . Add the nuts in the  grinder with already chopped dates, add cocoa, and nut butter. Mix it until the is a nice consistency of mixture. Put the baking paper on the counter top, put the mixture, and on the top another baking paper. With a rolling pin, roll the mixture until there tick about a 1/4 of inch. Cut the mixture into a bar. Coat them with cocoa (like me)or coconut (I would do this but my husband is allergic to coconut - I love it πŸ˜”) or coat it with more chopped nuts! 

I keep them in the fridge πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nut marmalade Roll Cake

 This roll cake is very easy to make and it's wonderful! You can make the cake without nuts if you are allergic or don't love nuts....

Popular Posts