Monday, April 10, 2017

Avocado truffles 😍

Spring is finally here! Yayyy for that.... The sun, birds, awakened nature and long walks..blossom all around us. Last weekend we decided to go visit our relatives in Mahopac, NY. Small town near New York city, with wonderful landscapes full of lakes. Here is some pictures before we start recipe for this tasty and healthy truffels! 



And here is a story about these truffels :) My husband "dont like" dates, he told me few days ago when I boughted them. I said ok, no problem they are for me, I loved them ;) But... I have these lovelys on my mind. And because my hubby always seek something sweet after dinner, I made them. Of course he eated almost all of them! :) And said to me with full mouth: They are deliciuos! And I will share this recepie with you:

  • 1 medium size avocado
  • 10 pited dates
  • 115 gr of semi sweet chocolate
  • 3 tbsp of cocoa
  • 3 tbsp of chopped hazelnuts or nuts,etc
Slip in the blender avocado, dates, cocoa, and nuts. Before you put chocolate in, you have to melt her. Blend the ingredients until there is a nice mixture. And make small balls,bite sized. Cover them with  cocoa or nuts, coconut... They have to be in fridge for one hour before serving them.



I promise they are delicious and healtier then original one 😘 

Keep them in the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nut marmalade Roll Cake

 This roll cake is very easy to make and it's wonderful! You can make the cake without nuts if you are allergic or don't love nuts....

Popular Posts