Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Bread!! 🍞

I have to admit... I m a bread lover!!!! πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’˜ I love bread so much! Bread is my secretly love. Yep, I m guilty. But I think there is no single person that don't  like bread, that would be weird, by my opinion as a bread lover 😍😍😍 

Because of that I will share my recipe with my readers. There is no regret with this one! Homemade, crunchy, and heavenly bread. You can make it with every flour that you want, today I made it with regular white flour. 
Here is recipe:


  • 4 cups of flour
  • 2 cups of warm water
  • 2 tsp of dry yeast
  • 1 tsp of honey
  • 1 tsp of salt or more if you desire it
  • some corn flour, medium grind 
  • some oil

Put the 4 cups of flour in the bowl, sprinkle yeast over it.  Add honey and salt, pour water slowly and mix it with a wooden spoon, after a while you will need it to kneed with your hand. When there is a compact dough add a little bit of oil around it, and leave to rise. Put around the bowl  a clear wrap, to make a nice atmosphere for dough to rise. You can do some other things while you wait ( I usual take care of my boy, like playing with him and having some fun, while there is magic happen  inside the bowl 😊) 
You can prepare a baking pan for the bread. I love the rounded shape, so I bake it in the pan for cheesecake with adjustable sides. Sprinkle the pan with corn flour, cover the whole bottom.

When the dough is doubled, kneaded it and put in the baking pan. Leave it to rise again. Sprinkle the corn flour all over the  dough. When you see that the dough is nearly doubled you can put in the cold oven and turn it on a 440F. Bake it around 1 hour, the crust have to be golden brown, even a dark brown.
When is done place it on the cooling rack for 30 min. And you can enjoy it πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™
Store it in the paper bag, it would be nice for couple of days, of course if you don't eat the all of it the day you make it πŸ˜†





3 comments:

  1. Hummmm this is amazing! I have one question for you Miss Muffin. From your recipe it seems that the oven must be cold before putting in the dough to bake. Is that correct ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, because when you put dough in cold oven and then preheated it, you give a nice time and temperature for dough to rise well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ! This is great tip!

    ReplyDelete

Nut marmalade Roll Cake

 This roll cake is very easy to make and it's wonderful! You can make the cake without nuts if you are allergic or don't love nuts....

Popular Posts