Monday, May 01, 2017

Banana coffee cake πŸ’—

Sunday, fun day πŸ˜„ I love to sit on my terrace and drink coffee, in the morning when outside is a little bit chilly with my favorite whittle around me, or in the evening when there is some magic in the air. Of course, with coffee have to be something to bite on πŸ™‚ Today I choose to make this banana cake, its perfect  with double espresso, or as my husband like, with cup of milk. This cake you can make it like this, or like a big cake with cream between sponges! πŸŽ‚
If you love bananas this recipe is for you:

  • 3 bananas, crushed with a fork
  • 3 eggs
  • 2 tbsp of honey
  • 1/4 cup of oil
  • 2 cups of flour (almond flour, or you can make it with regular one) 
  • 1 tsp of baking soda
  • 1 tsp of vanilla 
  • 1 tsp of lemon juice
Mix the bananas + eggs + honey + oil + lemon juice + vanilla, after that slowly  add  flour + baking soda. Mixture have to be smooth, poor it in the greased baking pan. Bake the cake on 350 F about 30/35 min ⏰


When the cake is done, if you desire you can coat  it with chocolate as me, because my hubby love chocolate πŸ’™


P.S. ( While I m writing, one of the cakes is disappeared mysteriously πŸ˜™)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nut marmalade Roll Cake

 This roll cake is very easy to make and it's wonderful! You can make the cake without nuts if you are allergic or don't love nuts....

Popular Posts