Thursday, March 23, 2017

New beginnings

I came here, in this city in August 2016. Last year was a  year of changes for me. The year that I discover that I m pregnant with my first baby. And the moving year for me. Moving to NYC, to another country, another continent. My country is small country in Europe, called Serbia. My husband have roots there, and we find each other even if he is a child of New York and I m a Serbian girl. Today I m a proud mother of a baby boy, my cupcake Michael. 

Mommy's cupcake


My life endured grand scale of changes,  but I always bring with me my passion for food and creativity. People who enjoy eating food, love to create, bake, smell the scents of their creations. Like me. My childhood and my college days were labeld by my parents restaurant. So, I grow up surrounded by fresh vegetables, scents of delicious meals, big partys and of course lovely desserts.


In my early age I had a dream. To have  my own sweet "bakery" shop. And the dream is still here. And I m on the way to do it! This is a small step toward my big dream πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ! My homemade baked goods is beginning of something wonderful.
 Till the next post, XoXo πŸ’‹


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nut marmalade Roll Cake

 This roll cake is very easy to make and it's wonderful! You can make the cake without nuts if you are allergic or don't love nuts....

Popular Posts